Jump to Main Content
- Nandi, Abhijit; Jyoti,; Singh, Harkirat; Singh, Nirbhay Kumar
- Experimental & applied acarology 2015 v.66 no.1 pp. 141-157
- deltamethrin, etc ; Hyalomma anatolicum; Rhipicephalus microplus; acarology; cypermethrin; esterases; glutathione transferase; larvae; pyrethrins; quantitative analysis; ticks; India; Show all 12 Subjects
- ... Larval packet test was used for assessment of resistance status against cypermethrin and deltamethrin in Hyalomma anatolicum and Rhipicephalus microplus from various districts of Punjab (India). Among the various field isolates of H. anatolicum susceptible status was recorded against cypermethrin in all isolates, whereas against deltamethrin resistance status (level I–III) was recorded. In R. micr ...
- Godara, R.; Katoch, R.; Yadav, A.; Ahanger, R. R.; Bhutyal, A. D. S.; Verma, P. K.; Katoch, M.; Dutta, S.; Nisa, F.; Singh, N. K.
- Experimental & applied acarology 2015 v.67 no.1 pp. 147-157
- deltamethrin, etc ; Calendula officinalis; Rhipicephalus microplus; acaricidal properties; acarology; adults; bioassays; body weight; cypermethrin; egg weight; extracts; hatching; larvae; lethal concentration 50; mortality; oviposition; pyrethrins; ticks; India; Show all 19 Subjects
- ... Detection of resistance levels against deltamethrin and cypermethrin in Rhipicephalus (Boophilus) microplus collected from Jammu (India) was carried out using larval packet test (LPT). The results showed the presence of resistance level II and I against deltamethrin and cypermethrin, respectively. Adult immersion test (AIT) and LPT were used to evaluate the in vitro efficacy of ethanolic and aqueo ...