Jump to Main Content
- Van Pottelberge, Steven; Khajehali, Jahangir; Van Leeuwen, Thomas; Tirry, Luc
- Experimental & applied acarology 2009 v.47 no.4 pp. 301-309
- Tetranychus urticae; adults; bioassays; biosynthesis; eggs; esterases; exposure duration; fecundity; female fertility; females; larvae; lipid content; metabolic detoxification; mites; mortality; pretreatment; reproductive performance; spirodiclofen; synergists
- ... In this study the reproductive capacity of a laboratory-selected spirodiclofen resistant strain was investigated after treatment with spirodiclofen. Firstly, females were exposed to different concentrations of spirodiclofen (200 and 1,000 mg/l) during 6, 12 or 24 h. In contrast to the susceptible parental strain, the fecundity and fertility of resistant mites was not affected by treatment with the ...
- Teodoro, Adenir V.; Pallini, Angelo; Oliveira, Claudinei
- Experimental & applied acarology 2009 v.47 no.4 pp. 293-299
- Araneae; Brevipalpus; Iphiseiodes zuluagai; Oligonychus; Tetranychus urticae; adults; air; females; fenbutatin oxide; leaves; odors; pesticide selectivity; predatory mites; sublethal effects
- ... We used a Y-tube olfactometer to assess the sub-lethal effects of the acaricide fenbutatin oxide on the olfactory response of the predatory mite Iphiseiodes zuluagai towards odours from: (1) air or undamaged coffee plants; (2) undamaged or red spider mite Oligonychus ilicis-infested coffee plants; (3) undamaged or false spider mite Brevipalpus phoenicis-infested coffee plants. Predatory mite adult ...