Jump to Main Content
- Murat, Claude; Zampieri, Elisa; Vallino, Marta; Daghino, Stefania; Perotto, Silvia; Bonfante, Paola
- FEMS microbiology letters 2011 v.318 no.2 pp. 115-122
- Tuber melanosporum, etc ; barcoding; genes; genetic markers; genetic variation; glutathione synthase; metal tolerance; monitoring; mycorrhizal fungi; phylogeny; suppression subtractive hybridization; transposons; truffles; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... Characterization of genomic variation among different microbial species, or different strains of the same species, is a field of significant interest with a wide range of potential applications. We have investigated the genomic variation in mycorrhizal fungal genomes through genomic suppressive subtractive hybridization. The comparison was between phylogenetically distant and close truffle species ...
- Iotti, Mirco; Amicucci, Antonella; Bonito, Gregory; Bonuso, Enrico; Stocchi, Vilberto; Zambonelli, Alessandra
- FEMS microbiology letters 2007 v.277 no.2 pp. 223-231
- Tuber melanosporum, etc ; DNA; DNA primers; Tuber brumale; genetic variation; internal transcribed spacers; mycelium; mycorrhizae; phylogeny; polymerase chain reaction; spores; truffles; Show all 12 Subjects
- ... Tuber rufum is a truffle widely distributed throughout Europe, which forms mycorrhizal associations with numerous species of broadleaf and coniferous trees. The possibility of T. rufum contamination in commercial truffle-infected plants makes its detection important. To facilitate the identification of T. rufum from mycorrhiza and fruitbodies, species-specific primers were designed and tested. To ...