Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: raoul?
- Raoult, Didier, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- FEMS microbiology letters 2009 v.297 no.1 pp. 117-123
- Acanthamoeba polyphaga mimivirus; Escherichia coli; Francisella tularensis; antibodies; antibody detection; bacteria; coat proteins; cross reaction; genomics; patients; pneumonia; serodiagnosis; tularemia; viruses
- ... Francisella tularensis, a Gram-negative cocobacillus responsible for tularemia, especially severe pneumonia, is a facultative intracellular bacterium classified as a biological agent of category A. Acanthamoeba polyphaga mimivirus (APM) is a recently discovered giant virus suspected to be an agent of both community- and hospital-acquired pneumonia. During specificity testing of antibody to APM det ...
- Raoult, Didier, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- FEMS microbiology letters 2010 v.310 no.2 pp. 158-167
- Bartonella henselae; Ctenocephalides felis; blood; cat scratch disease; desorption; endocarditis; fluorescent antibody technique; immunoblotting; ionization; outer membrane proteins; pathogens; patients; serodiagnosis
- ... Bartonella henselae is an emerging gram-negative facultative intracellular pathogen transmitted via Ctenocephalides felis (cat fleas) or cat scratches. Bartonellosis is present mainly in the form of cat scratch disease (CSD), bacillary angiomatosis and infective endocarditis (IE). The methods used to diagnose B. henselae rely on culturing, immunofluorescent assays and molecular techniques. The obj ...