Jump to Main Content
- Dharne, Mahesh S., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- FEMS microbiology letters 2014 v.359 no.1 pp. 12-15
- Helicobacter pylori; Ochrobactrum intermedium; T-lymphocytes; biopsy; cytotoxicity; cytotoxins; flagellum; gastric mucosa; humans; multigene family; nucleotide sequences; secretion; sequence analysis; urease; virulence; India
- ... We report draft genome sequence of Ochrobactrum intermedium strain 229E concurrent with Helicobacter pylori in urease positive gastric biopsy of non‐ulcer dyspeptic individual from Southern part of India. Since the role of Ochrobactrum in human gastric environment is poorly understood, comprehensive pathological, microbiological, and genome level understanding are necessary to evaluate its associa ...
- Dharne, Mahesh S., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- FEMS microbiology letters 2014 v.357 no.2 pp. 131-135
- Streptococcus infantis; Streptococcus mitis; Streptococcus oralis; Streptococcus pluranimalium; Streptococcus pneumoniae; bacteremia; endocarditis; genes; mouth; patients; periodontitis; ribosomal RNA
- ... Streptococcus tigurinus is a new member of the Streptococcus viridians group and is closely related to Streptococcus mitis, Streptococcus pneumoniae, Streptococcus pseudopneumoniae, Streptococcus oralis, and Streptococcus infantis. The type strain AZ_3aᵀof S. tigurinus was originally isolated from a patient with infective endocarditis. Accurate identification of S. tigurinus is facilitated only by ...