Jump to Main Content
- Caviglia, O.P.; Rizzalli, R.H.; Monzon, J.P.; García, F.O.; Melchiori, R.J.M.; Martinez, J.J.; Cerrudo, A.; Irigoyen, A.; Barbieri, P.A.; Van Opstal, N.V.; Andrade, F.H.
- Field crops research 2019 v.235 pp. 129-141
- Glycine max; Triticum aestivum; Zea mays; corn; cropping sequence; double cropping; environmental factors; environmental impact; farmers; genetics; grain yield; nitrogen; nitrogen fertilizers; nutrient balance; nutrient use efficiency; photosynthetically active radiation; plant cultural practices; soybeans; wheat
- ... The challenge to increase agricultural production with a minimum environmental impact requires to reach the maximum efficiency in the capture and use of resources such as photosynthetically active radiation (PAR), water, and nitrogen (N). Such requisites are encompassed in the ecological intensification (EI) concept. The aims of this work were to evaluate at a crop sequence level: i) crops yields, ...
- Schierenbeck, Matías; Fleitas, María Constanza; Cortese, Facundo; Golik, Silvina Inés; Simón, María Rosa
- Field crops research 2019 v.235 pp. 27-37
- Drechslera; Puccinia recondita; Pyrenophora tritici-repentis; Triticum aestivum; anamorphs; crops; cultivars; experimental design; fungi; grain yield; inoculum; leaf rust; models; nitrogen; nutrition; pathogens; tissues; wheat
- ... Nitrogen (N) fluxes involve important processes determining grain yield and quality in wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) and could be affected by major fungal diseases like leaf rust (Puccinia triticina Eriks) and tan spot [Pyrenophora tritici-repentis (Died.) Drechs., anamorph Drechslera tritici-repentis) (Died.) Shoem.]. Although effects of foliar diseases on N accumulation and translocation have alr ...