Jump to Main Content
- Fei, Hui; Lin, Guo-dong; Zheng, Cheng-cai; Huang, Meng-meng; Qian, Shi-Chao; Wu, Zhen-ju; Sun, Cong; Shi, Zhen-guang; Li, Jian-you; Han, Bing-nan
- Fish & shellfish immunology 2018 v.82 pp. 250-257
- Acipenser baerii; Bacillus amyloliquefaciens; Yarrowia lipolytica; aquaculture; blood serum; carboxylic ester hydrolases; complement; docosahexaenoic acid; experimental diets; farmed fish; feed additives; growth performance; hybrids; immune response; leukocytes; lysozyme; mucosal immunity; mucus; peroxidase; phagocytosis; reactive oxygen species; shellfish; sturgeon
- ... A 12-weeks feeding trial was performed to investigate the possible effects of supplementation of Hybrid sturgeon diet with Bacillus amyloliquefaciens (GB-9) and Yarrowia lipolytica lipase2 (YLL2) single or combined on immune response and growth performance of Hybrid sturgeon (Acipenser schrenkii ♂and Acipenser baeri ♀). For this aim, Hybrid sturgeons were fed with four experimental diets namely: D ...
- Xu, Guanling; Xing, Wei; Li, Tieliang; Ma, Zhihong; Liu, Caixia; Jiang, Na; Luo, Lin
- Fish & shellfish immunology 2018 v.72 pp. 237-246
- Acipenser baerii; Actinobacteria; Firmicutes; Fusobacteria; Proteobacteria; baits; body weight; dietary supplements; digesta; feed conversion; feed intake; high-throughput nucleotide sequencing; hybrids; immunity; intestines; juveniles; microbial communities; microbiome; microorganisms; myeloperoxidase; raffinose; respiratory burst; specific growth rate; sturgeon; villi; weight gain
- ... This study was performed to determine the efficacy of raffinose on the growth, non-specific immunity, intestinal morphology and microbiota of juvenile hybrid sturgeon, (Acipenser baeri Brandt ♀ × A. schrenckii Brandt ♂). Hybrid sturgeons were divided into 2 groups and each group was fed with diets supplemented with or without raffinose for 56 days. Hybrid sturgeon fed diet supplemented with raffin ...