Jump to Main Content
- Luo, Kai; Di, Jun; Han, Panpan; Zhang, Shuhuan; Xia, Lihai; Tian, Guangming; Zhang, Wenbing; Dun, Dan; Xu, Qiaoqing; Wei, Qiwei
- Fish & shellfish immunology 2018 v.83 pp. 249-261
- Acipenser dabryanus; Aeromonas hydrophila; Lepisosteus oculatus; Toll-like receptors; bacterial infections; chemokines; coagulation; complement; defense mechanisms; gene expression regulation; gene ontology; immune system; kidneys; nucleotide sequences; shellfish; signal transduction; sturgeon; transcriptomics; unigenes; China
- ... Dabry's sturgeon (Acipenser dabryanus), as a living fossil, is considered a critically endangered aquatic animal in China. To date, the immune system of this species remains largely unknown, with limited available sequence information. In addition, increasing incidence of bacterial pathogenic diseases has been reported. Hence, the present study aimed to characterize comprehensively transcriptome p ...
- Qi, Zhitao; Wang, Sisi; Zhu, Xiaozhen; Yang, Yuanyuan; Han, Panpan; Zhang, Qihuan; Zhang, Shuhuan; Shao, Rong; Xu, Qiaoqing; Wei, Qiwei
- Fish & shellfish immunology 2018 v.82 pp. 200-211
- Acipenser dabryanus; Toll-like receptors; adults; immunology; kidneys; leucine; leukocytes; ligands; lipopolysaccharides; models; phylogeny; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; sequence analysis; shellfish; signal peptide; signal transduction; sturgeon; tissues
- ... Dabry's sturgeon (Acipenser dabryanus) is a useful model for the study of fish evolution, as it is one of the most primitive actinopterygian species. However, studies of the immune system of this fish are limited. Here, we identified three toll-like receptors (adaTLR21, adaTLR22, and adaTLR25) from Dabry's sturgeon. The three sturgeon TLRs had characteristic TLR features, including a signal peptid ...