Jump to Main Content
- Fei, Hui; Lin, Guo-dong; Zheng, Cheng-cai; Huang, Meng-meng; Qian, Shi-Chao; Wu, Zhen-ju; Sun, Cong; Shi, Zhen-guang; Li, Jian-you; Han, Bing-nan
- Fish & shellfish immunology 2018 v.82 pp. 250-257
- Acipenser baerii; Bacillus amyloliquefaciens; Yarrowia lipolytica; aquaculture; blood serum; carboxylic ester hydrolases; complement; docosahexaenoic acid; experimental diets; farmed fish; feed additives; growth performance; hybrids; immune response; leukocytes; lysozyme; mucosal immunity; mucus; peroxidase; phagocytosis; reactive oxygen species; shellfish; sturgeon
- ... A 12-weeks feeding trial was performed to investigate the possible effects of supplementation of Hybrid sturgeon diet with Bacillus amyloliquefaciens (GB-9) and Yarrowia lipolytica lipase2 (YLL2) single or combined on immune response and growth performance of Hybrid sturgeon (Acipenser schrenkii ♂and Acipenser baeri ♀). For this aim, Hybrid sturgeons were fed with four experimental diets namely: D ...
- Jafari, Fatemeh; Agh, Naser; Noori, Farzaneh; Tokmachi, Amir; Gisbert, Enric
- Fish & shellfish immunology 2018 v.80 pp. 487-496
- Acipenser stellatus; antibacterial properties; body weight; cholesterol; complement; crude fat; crude protein; erythrocyte count; glucose; growth performance; health status; hematocrit; hemoglobin; high density lipoprotein; immune response; juveniles; lecithins; leukocyte count; lysozyme; phagocytosis; regression analysis; shellfish; soybeans; sturgeon; triacylglycerols; weight gain
- ... An eleven weeks feeding trial was conducted to determine the effects of different levels of dietary soybean lecithin (SBL) on growth performance, blood chemistry and immunity in juvenile stellate sturgeon (Acipenser stellatus). Fish were fed seven isoproteic (44% crude protein) and isolipidic (17% crude fat) diets containing graded levels of SBL: 0 (control), 1, 2, 4, 6, 8 and 10%. Results showed ...