Jump to Main Content
- Fei, Hui; Lin, Guo-dong; Zheng, Cheng-cai; Huang, Meng-meng; Qian, Shi-Chao; Wu, Zhen-ju; Sun, Cong; Shi, Zhen-guang; Li, Jian-you; Han, Bing-nan
- Fish & shellfish immunology 2018 v.82 pp. 250-257
- Acipenser baerii; Bacillus amyloliquefaciens; Yarrowia lipolytica; aquaculture; blood serum; carboxylic ester hydrolases; complement; docosahexaenoic acid; experimental diets; farmed fish; feed additives; growth performance; hybrids; immune response; leukocytes; lysozyme; mucosal immunity; mucus; peroxidase; phagocytosis; reactive oxygen species; shellfish; sturgeon
- ... A 12-weeks feeding trial was performed to investigate the possible effects of supplementation of Hybrid sturgeon diet with Bacillus amyloliquefaciens (GB-9) and Yarrowia lipolytica lipase2 (YLL2) single or combined on immune response and growth performance of Hybrid sturgeon (Acipenser schrenkii ♂and Acipenser baeri ♀). For this aim, Hybrid sturgeons were fed with four experimental diets namely: D ...
- Qi, Zhitao; Wang, Sisi; Zhu, Xiaozhen; Yang, Yuanyuan; Han, Panpan; Zhang, Qihuan; Zhang, Shuhuan; Shao, Rong; Xu, Qiaoqing; Wei, Qiwei
- Fish & shellfish immunology 2018 v.82 pp. 200-211
- Acipenser dabryanus; Toll-like receptors; adults; immunology; kidneys; leucine; leukocytes; ligands; lipopolysaccharides; models; phylogeny; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; sequence analysis; shellfish; signal peptide; signal transduction; sturgeon; tissues
- ... Dabry's sturgeon (Acipenser dabryanus) is a useful model for the study of fish evolution, as it is one of the most primitive actinopterygian species. However, studies of the immune system of this fish are limited. Here, we identified three toll-like receptors (adaTLR21, adaTLR22, and adaTLR25) from Dabry's sturgeon. The three sturgeon TLRs had characteristic TLR features, including a signal peptid ...