Jump to Main Content
- Jafari, Fatemeh; Agh, Naser; Noori, Farzaneh; Tokmachi, Amir; Gisbert, Enric
- Fish & shellfish immunology 2018 v.80 pp. 487-496
- Acipenser stellatus; antibacterial properties; body weight; cholesterol; complement; crude fat; crude protein; erythrocyte count; glucose; growth performance; health status; hematocrit; hemoglobin; high density lipoprotein; immune response; juveniles; lecithins; leukocyte count; lysozyme; phagocytosis; regression analysis; shellfish; soybeans; sturgeon; triacylglycerols; weight gain
- ... An eleven weeks feeding trial was conducted to determine the effects of different levels of dietary soybean lecithin (SBL) on growth performance, blood chemistry and immunity in juvenile stellate sturgeon (Acipenser stellatus). Fish were fed seven isoproteic (44% crude protein) and isolipidic (17% crude fat) diets containing graded levels of SBL: 0 (control), 1, 2, 4, 6, 8 and 10%. Results showed ...
- Xu, Guanling; Xing, Wei; Li, Tieliang; Ma, Zhihong; Liu, Caixia; Jiang, Na; Luo, Lin
- Fish & shellfish immunology 2018 v.72 pp. 237-246
- Acipenser baerii; Actinobacteria; Firmicutes; Fusobacteria; Proteobacteria; baits; body weight; dietary supplements; digesta; feed conversion; feed intake; high-throughput nucleotide sequencing; hybrids; immunity; intestines; juveniles; microbial communities; microbiome; microorganisms; myeloperoxidase; raffinose; respiratory burst; specific growth rate; sturgeon; villi; weight gain
- ... This study was performed to determine the efficacy of raffinose on the growth, non-specific immunity, intestinal morphology and microbiota of juvenile hybrid sturgeon, (Acipenser baeri Brandt ♀ × A. schrenckii Brandt ♂). Hybrid sturgeons were divided into 2 groups and each group was fed with diets supplemented with or without raffinose for 56 days. Hybrid sturgeon fed diet supplemented with raffin ...