Jump to Main Content
- Perera, N.C.N.; Godahewa, G.I.; Lee, Jehee
- Fish & shellfish immunology 2016 v.59 pp. 57-65
- immune response, etc ; Aplysia californica; Haliotis discus; abalone; active sites; cell differentiation; cell proliferation; clams; digestive tract; early development; fish; gene expression; gills; glycosylation; growth factors; hemocytes; kinship; messenger RNA; mitogen-activated protein kinase; mitogens; molecular weight; phylogeny; protein phosphorylation; sequence analysis; shellfish; signal transduction; tissues; transcription (genetics); Show all 28 Subjects
- ... Mitogen–activated protein kinase (MAPK) is involved in the regulation of cellular events by mediating signal transduction pathways. MAPK1 is a member of the extracellular-signal regulated kinases (ERKs), playing roles in cell proliferation, differentiation, and development. This is mainly in response to growth factors, mitogens, and many environmental stresses. In the current study, we have charac ...
- Sun, Min; Mu, Yinnan; Ding, Yang; Ao, Jingqun; Chen, Xinhua
- Fish & shellfish immunology 2016 v.59 pp. 179-188
- immune response, etc ; Chinese hamsters; Epinephelus coioides; Larimichthys crocea; Oplegnathus fasciatus; Toll-like receptor 9; amino acids; animal ovaries; bacterial infections; bacterial vaccines; fish; gene overexpression; genes; gills; humans; interferon-beta; interleukin-1beta; interleukin-6; kidneys; lipopolysaccharides; lipoteichoic acids; messenger RNA; oligodeoxyribonucleotides; phylogeny; plasmids; shellfish; signal peptide; signal transduction; spleen; tissues; transcription factor NF-kappa B; Show all 31 Subjects
- ... Toll-like receptor 21 (TLR21) is a non-mammalian TLR that functions similar to mammalian TLR9 in recognizing CpG DNA. In the present study, we identified a TLR21 homologue, LycTLR21, from large yellow croaker (Larimichthys crocea). The complete coding sequence of LycTLR21 is 2946 nucleotides long, encoding a protein of 981 amino acids. The deduced LycTLR21 protein has typical TLR domain architectu ...