Jump to Main Content
- Dong, Chaohua; Wei, Zhu; Yang, Guanpin
- Fish & shellfish immunology 2011 v.30 no.6 pp. 1223-1229
- Aeromonas hydrophila; Camponotus floridanus; Culex quinquefasciatus; Fenneropenaeus chinensis; Pacifastacus leniusculus; Pediculus humanus; Procambarus clarkii; RNA interference; Scylla serrata; amino acids; antibacterial proteins; complementary DNA; crayfish; gene expression; genes; hemocytes; immune response; isoelectric point; lysozyme; messenger RNA; microorganisms; molecular weight; peroxidase; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; signal peptide; signal transduction; survival rate; swamps
- ... Cell adhesion factors are important immune components for invertebrate to immobilize, phagocytose or encapsulate invasive microorganisms and foreign particles. In this study, a new cell adhesion factor, peroxinectin (refered as Pcpxin) was isolated from hemocytes of red swamp crayfish (Procambarus clarkii). The full-length cDNA of Pcpxin was 3014 bp encoding a protein of 819 amino acid residues wi ...
- Mauri, I.; Roher, N.; MacKenzie, S.; Romero, A.; Manchado, M.; Balasch, J.C.; Béjar, J.; Álvarez, M.C.; Tort, L.
- Fish & shellfish immunology 2011 v.30 no.6 pp. 1310-1322
- Dicentrarchus labrax; Sparus aurata; complement; complementary DNA; cysteine; genes; molecular cloning; nucleotide sequences; pathogens; polymerase chain reaction; proteins; tissue distribution
- ... We present the complete C3 cDNA sequence of Gilthead seabream (Sparus aurata) and European seabass (Dicentrarchus labrax) and its molecular characterization with a descriptive analysis of their structural elements. We obtained one sequence for Gilthead seabream (gsbC3) which encodes a predicted protein of 1656 amino acids, and two sequences for European seabass (esbC3_1 and esbC3_2) which encode t ...