Jump to Main Content
- Liu, Ye; Wang, Yan-Mei; Wu, Wen-Ming; Song, Jian; Ruan, Han-Li
- Fitoterapia 2017 v.116 pp. 10-16
- Schisandra; cytotoxicity; hepatoma; human cell lines; humans; hydrogen peroxide; in vitro studies; inhibitory concentration 50; lignans; medicinal plants; models; neoplasm cells; neuroprotective effect; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; triterpenoids
- ... Three new (1–3) and seven known (4–10) triterpenoids, together with one new (11) and fifteen known (12–26) dibenzocyclooctadiene lignans, were isolated from the fruit of Schisandra sphenanthera Rehd. et Wils. Their structures were elucidated by extensive analysis of spectroscopic methods, including HRESIMS, 1D and 2D NMR spectra and CD experiments. All of the isolated triterpenoids (1−10) were eva ...
- Elnaggar, Mohamed S.; Ebada, Sherif S.; Ashour, Mohamed L.; Ebrahim, Weaam; Singab, Abdelnasser; Lin, Wenhan; Liu, Zhen; Proksch, Peter
- Fitoterapia 2017 v.116 pp. 126-130
- Scopulariopsis; corals; cytotoxicity; fungi; navy beans; nitrogen compounds; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; polyketides; sesquiterpenoids; triterpenoids; Red Sea
- ... Scopulariopsis sp. isolated from the Red Sea hard coral Stylophora sp. yielded two new triterpenoids (1–2) and a new naphthoquinone derivative (8) when cultured on white beans. In addition, fourteen known compounds including three triterpene analogues (3–5), two sesquiterpenoids (6–7), two polyketides (9–10) and seven nitrogenous compounds (11–17) were isolated. All structures were determined thro ...