Jump to Main Content
- Kyekyeku, James Oppong; Kusari, Souvik; Adosraku, Reimmel Kwame; Bullach, Anke; Golz, Christopher; Strohmann, Carsten; Spiteller, Michael
- Fitoterapia 2017 v.119 pp. 108-114
- Acinetobacter; Bacillus subtilis; Escherichia coli; Fusarium solani; Maclura; Staphylococcus aureus; X-ray diffraction; antibacterial properties; chemical defenses; circular dichroism spectroscopy; endophytes; fungi; fusarins; host plants; medicinal plants; niches; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; reference standards; secondary metabolites; soil bacteria; spectral analysis; stereochemistry; streptomycin
- ... Extensive chemical investigation of the endophytic fungus, Fusarium solani JK10, harbored in the root of the Ghanaian medicinal plant Chlorophora regia, using the OSMAC (One Strain Many Compounds) approach resulted in the isolation of seven new 7–desmethyl fusarin C derivatives (1–7), together with five known compounds (8–12). The structures of the new compounds were elucidated by analysis of thei ...
- Wang, Xiao-Bing; Yang, Chang-Shui; Luo, Jian-Guang; Zhang, Chao; Luo, Jun; Yang, Ming-Hua; Kong, Ling-Yi
- Fitoterapia 2017 v.119 pp. 121-129
- Alpinia hainanensis; X-ray diffraction; alkylation; circular dichroism spectroscopy; flavanones; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; seeds; spectral analysis
- ... Six novel calyxins, named calyxin T-W, ent-calyxin T and ent-calyxin U were isolated from the seeds of Alpinia katsumadai Hayata. Their relative configurations were elucidated by means of detailed UV, IR, NMR and MS spectroscopic data. Their absolute configurations were assigned by collaborative studies on single crystal X-ray diffraction analysis, Mosher's method, electronic circular dichroism (E ...