Jump to Main Content
- Sebek, Z.; Sixl, W.; Stunzner, D.; Troger, H.; Charmbouris, R.
- Folia parasitologica 1980 v.27 no.3 pp. 203-206
- Apodemus sylvaticus; Bartonella; Hepatozoon; Mus musculus; Protozoa; hemoparasites; small mammals; Greece
- ... The authors have investigated 107 free living small mammals (7 species) from Greece (5 localities) for blood parasites und parasitic tissue protozoa. Grahamella was found in 1 Apodemus sylvaticus from Sparta, Hepatozoon sylvatici in 1 A. sylvaticus from Marathon, Hepatozoon sp. (musculi?) in 2 Mus musculus from Sparta and Hepatozoon sp. (sylvatici?) in 2 Apodemus mystacinus from Marathon. ...
- Zdarska, Z.; Panin, V.Ia.; Romanenko, L.G.
- Folia parasitologica 1980 v.27 no.3 pp. 243-248
- acid phosphatase; alkaline phosphatase; cercariae; enzyme activity; histochemistry; integument; proteins; secretion; tryptophan; tyrosine
- ... The tegument and body wall of daughter sporocyst of C. corrigia contain a small amount of neutral mucosubstances and proteins with tryptophan, tyrosine, SS- and SH-groups. The endocyst exhibits high alkaline phosphatase activity. Four types of gland cells- proper cystogenic, penetration, ventral and dorsal gland cells- were detected by means of histochemical methods. The last two types are present ...