Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: xiang?
- Fu, Xiong, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Food & function 2019 v.10 no.2 pp. 539-553
- Rosa roxburghii; antioxidant activity; apoptosis; bioassays; caspase-3; caspase-8; caspase-9; chronic exposure; fruits; insulin secretion; islets of Langerhans; mitochondria; nanoparticles; oxidative stress; polysaccharides; protective effect; reactive oxygen species; selenium
- ... Defective glucose-stimulated insulin secretion (GSIS) induced by chronic exposure to reactive oxygen species (ROS) is a hallmark of type 2 diabetes mellitus (T2DM). Therefore, it is of great interest to search for biofunctional agents with antioxidant activity to protect pancreatic islet cells from oxidative damage. In the present study, selenium nanoparticles (SeNPs) functionalized with a novel p ...
- Fu, Xiong, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Food & function 2019 v.10 no.1 pp. 410-421
- alpha-amylase; alpha-glucosidase; antioxidant activity; antioxidants; bile; enzyme activity; ethanol; glucose; mulberries; polysaccharides; temperature; uronic acids
- ... This study examined the effects of different extraction temperatures (30 °C and 90 °C) on the physicochemical properties and bioactivities of polysaccharides (MFPs-30-60, MFPs-30-80, MFPs-90-40, MFPs-90-60 and MFPs-90-80) extracted at same ethanol gradation (40, 60 and 80%). The polysaccharides were extracted from Fructus Mori, and their antioxidant, hypoglycemic and hypolipidemic activities were ...