Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: xiang?
- Fu, Xiong, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Food & function 2019 v.10 no.5 pp. 2828-2838
- Sargassum; arabinose; fucose; galactose; galacturonic acid; glucose; glucose transporters; glucuronic acid; glycemic effect; glycogen; glycogen (starch) synthase; hexokinase; human cell lines; insulin receptor substrate proteins; insulin resistance; mannose; molecular weight; phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase; pyruvate kinase; xylose
- ... This study aimed at investigating the structure, hypoglycemic activity and the underlying mechanism of a homogeneous polysaccharide (PSP-2) purified from Sargassum pallidum. Structural characterization revealed that PSP-2 with a molecular weight of 144.8 kDa was composed of fucose (21.6%), arabinose (2.5%), galactose (22.4%), glucose (2.2%), xylose (18.8%), mannose (1.2%), glucuronic acid (7.7%) a ...
- Fu, Xiong, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Food & function 2019 v.10 no.1 pp. 410-421
- alpha-amylase; alpha-glucosidase; antioxidant activity; antioxidants; bile; enzyme activity; ethanol; glucose; mulberries; polysaccharides; temperature; uronic acids
- ... This study examined the effects of different extraction temperatures (30 °C and 90 °C) on the physicochemical properties and bioactivities of polysaccharides (MFPs-30-60, MFPs-30-80, MFPs-90-40, MFPs-90-60 and MFPs-90-80) extracted at same ethanol gradation (40, 60 and 80%). The polysaccharides were extracted from Fructus Mori, and their antioxidant, hypoglycemic and hypolipidemic activities were ...