Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Lei; Chen, Chun; Zhang, Bin; Huang, Qiang; Fu, Xiong; Li, Chao
- Food & function 2018 v.9 no.7 pp. 3974-3985
- Rosa roxburghii, etc ; alpha-glucosidase; arabinose; bioassays; enzyme inhibition; fluorescence; fruits; fucose; functional foods; galactose; glucose; inhibitory concentration 50; methylation; molecular weight; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; polysaccharides; Show all 16 Subjects
- ... A novel acidic polysaccharide (RTFP-3) was isolated and purified from Rosa roxburghii Tratt fruits. Structural analyses revealed that RTFP-3 is a homogeneous polysaccharide with a molecular weight of 67.2 kDa and mainly consists of arabinose (37.20%), galactose (34.40%), glucose (10.02%) and fucose (18.30%). The structural chain of RTFP-3 was proven to be composed of →6)-α-d-Galp-(1→, →4)-α-d-Galp ...
- Wang, Lei; LiCurrent address: No. 381 Wushan Road, Tianhe District, Guangzhou 510640, P. R. China., Chao; Huang, Qiang; Fu, Xiong
- Food & function 2019 v.10 no.2 pp. 539-553
- Rosa roxburghii, etc ; antioxidant activity; apoptosis; bioassays; caspase-3; caspase-8; caspase-9; chronic exposure; fruits; insulin secretion; islets of Langerhans; mitochondria; nanoparticles; oxidative stress; polysaccharides; protective effect; reactive oxygen species; selenium; Show all 18 Subjects
- ... Defective glucose-stimulated insulin secretion (GSIS) induced by chronic exposure to reactive oxygen species (ROS) is a hallmark of type 2 diabetes mellitus (T2DM). Therefore, it is of great interest to search for biofunctional agents with antioxidant activity to protect pancreatic islet cells from oxidative damage. In the present study, selenium nanoparticles (SeNPs) functionalized with a novel p ...