Jump to Main Content
- Shao, Bing, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Food additives & contaminants 2018 v.35 no.8 pp. 1543-1552
- acetonitrile; animal products; cakes; eggs; fipronil; liquid chromatography; magnesium sulfate; metabolites; muscles; sodium chloride; statistical analysis; tandem mass spectrometry; China
- ... An easy-to-use method for determining the levels of fipronil and its metabolites (fipronil-desulfinyl, fipronil-sulfone and fipronil-sulfide) in chicken egg, muscle and cake was developed and validated using a modified quick, easy, cheap, effective, rugged and safe (QuEChERS) approach coupled with liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry (LC-MS/MS) analysis. The samples were extracted using ...
- Shao, Bing, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Food additives & contaminants 2016 v.33 no.7 pp. 1219-1227
- World Health Organization; average daily intake; body weight; breast feeding; breast milk; guidelines; infants; lipids; metabolites; milk; risk; urban areas; xylene; China
- ... The levels of 12 synthetic musks and one musk metabolite in 24 pooled human milk samples were examined in order to assess the health risks of these contaminants to breast-feeding infants of China. The 24 pooled samples comprised of 1237 individual human milk samples collected from 12 provinces of China according to WHO guidelines. Among the 13 target analytes, OTNE ([1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8-octahydro-2,3, ...