Jump to Main Content
- Gordon, R.; Chapman, J.; Power, A.; Chandra, S.; Roberts, J.; Cozzolino, D.
- Food analytical methods 2018 v.11 no.11 pp. 3276-3281
- sonication, etc ; barley; corn; fatty acids; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; multivariate analysis; principal component analysis; ultrasonic treatment; Show all 8 Subjects
- ... A pre-processing method for the extraction of fatty acids from cereal grains is described. Ultrasound (sonication)-assisted extraction was compared to a static extraction method as the pre-processing method before gas chromatography mass spectrometry (GCMS) analysis of barley, sorghum and corn grain samples. Principal component analysis (PCA) was applied to identify patterns in the chromatographic ...
- Costa, ViniciusCâmara; Nascimento Guedes, Wesley; de Santana Santos, Antonio; Moreira Nascimento, Madson
- Food analytical methods 2018 v.11 no.7 pp. 2004-2012
- sonication, etc ; aluminum; apples; atomic absorption spectrometry; calcium; copper; digestion; experimental design; leaves; magnesium; manganese; nitric acid; potassium; sodium; spinach; tea; temperature; ultrasonic treatment; wet digestion method; zinc; Show all 20 Subjects
- ... The current study describes a fast and efficient procedure of ultrasound-assisted extraction for determination of Ca, Mg, K, Na, Cu, Zn, Mn, and Al in tea leaves by inductively coupled plasma optical emission spectrometry (ICP OES). The variables of procedure were optimized using the Box–Behnken design and the conditions selected were nitric acid concentration (1.0 mol L⁻¹), sonication time (7 min ...