Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: crops?
- Peng, Juan; Song, Shanshan; Liu, Liqiang; Kuang, Hua; Xu, Chuanlai
- Food analytical methods 2015 v.8 no.10 pp. 2605-2611
- cross reaction, etc ; allergens; antibody detection; detection limit; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; immunoaffinity chromatography; monoclonal antibodies; peanuts; Show all 8 Subjects
- ... In order to develop highly sensitive immunoassays for detecting the major peanut allergen, Ara h 2, we prepared six monoclonal antibodies (mAb) with high affinity to Ara h 2. Using mAb 5 as a capture antibody and HRP-labeled mAb 1 as a detection antibody, a sandwich enzyme-linked immunoassay (ELISA) was established with a limit of detection (LOD) of 0.02 ng/mL. An immunochromatographic strip based ...
- Kong, Na; Guo, Lingling; Guan, Dandan; Liu, Liqiang; Kuang, Hua; Xu, Chuanlai
- Food analytical methods 2015 v.8 no.6 pp. 1382-1389
- cross reaction, etc ; analytical methods; antibody detection; bovine serum albumin; cell fusion; detection limit; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; fish; food analysis; haptens; livestock production; medroxyprogesterone; monoclonal antibodies; tissues; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... Medroxyprogesterone (MP) is an anabolic steroid, and its use is forbidden in livestock production. To enforce this ban, it is necessary to develop a highly specific and accurate enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) to detect MP residue. Herein, we describe the first synthesis of a specific hapten which retains the specific structure of MP by replacing the hydroxy group of MP with bromoacetic ...