Jump to Main Content
- Peng, Li-Qing, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Food analytical methods 2017 v.10 no.4 pp. 980-991
- Chrysanthemum; antioxidants; beverages; capillary electrophoresis; carbon nanotubes; chitosan; detection limit; pH; phenolic compounds; sodium borate; sodium dodecyl sulfate
- ... Statically, chitosan-coated capillaries were simply dynamically coated with multiwall carbon nanotubes (MWNTs) coaggregated with sodium dodecyl sulfate (SDS). The capillary electrophoresis method was used to separate natural antioxidants in plant and beverage samples. In this way, a great improvement in the electrophoretic resolution was achieved when the running buffer was composed of 50 mM SDS a ...
- Peng, Li-Qing, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Food analytical methods 2018 v.11 no.12 pp. 3283-3292
- adsorbents; adsorption; atrazine; cost effectiveness; cyanazine; desorption; detection limit; honey; microextraction; milk; propazine; simazine; solid phase extraction; solvents; tandem mass spectrometry; ultra-performance liquid chromatography
- ... A fast, simple, and cost-effective miniaturized solid-phase extraction method using calixarenes as adsorbent was developed for the micro-extraction of cyanazine, simazine, atrazine, and propazine from complex samples. The ultrahigh-performance liquid chromatography coupled with quadrupole time-of-flight tandem mass spectrometry was employed for the structural identification of target compounds. Th ...