Jump to Main Content
- Balestrini, Raffaella; Mello, Antonietta
- Food analytical methods 2015 v.8 no.7 pp. 1815-1823
- Tuber melanosporum, etc ; analytical methods; bacteria; carbohydrate metabolism; genes; host plants; monitoring; odors; sequence analysis; transcriptomics; truffles; Show all 11 Subjects
- ... The results originated in the frame of the genome sequencing project of the black truffle of Périgord (Tuber melanosporum) were published in 2010. Taking advantages from the sequencing project, which included automatic and manual annotation steps, specific studies were developed, in order to focus on specific gene categories (e.g. cell wall-related genes, carbohydrate metabolism, environmental res ...
- Tang, Ya-Jie; Wang, Guan; Li, Yuan-Yuan; Li, Hong-Mei; Tang, Yang; Liu, Ping
- Food analytical methods 2012 v.5 no.4 pp. 651-658
- Tuber melanosporum, etc ; detectors; fermentation; gas chromatography; ionization; monitoring; volatile organic compounds; Show all 7 Subjects
- ... A method using distillation–solid-phase extraction coupled with gas chromatography and flame ionization detector was developed for assaying the major volatile organic compounds (VOCs) (i.e., 3-methyl-1-butanol, 2-methyl-1-butanol, and 2-phenylethanol) in the Tuber melanosporum fermentation system. Satisfied linearity, precision, accuracy, and recovery obtained in the method validation test indicat ...