Jump to Main Content
- Torregiani, Elisabetta; Lorier, Sophie; Sagratini, Gianni; Maggi, Filippo; Vittori, Sauro; Caprioli, Giovanni
- Food analytical methods 2017 v.10 no.6 pp. 1857-1869
- Tuber melanosporum, etc ; Tuber aestivum; Tuber magnatum; alpha-caryophyllene; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; headspace analysis; octenol; odors; oils; principal component analysis; sauces; solid phase microextraction; truffles; volatile compounds; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... The aroma profile of raw truffles, of truffle sauces, and of natural and artificial truffle flavored oils made from or made to imitate Tuber magnatum, Tuber melanosporum, and Tuber aestivum was characterized by solid-phase microextraction-gas chromatography-mass spectrometry (SPME-GC-MS). Both naturally and artificially made oils were not only mainly dominated by bis(methylthio)methane (BMTM), a m ...
- Balestrini, Raffaella; Mello, Antonietta
- Food analytical methods 2015 v.8 no.7 pp. 1815-1823
- Tuber melanosporum, etc ; analytical methods; bacteria; carbohydrate metabolism; genes; host plants; monitoring; odors; sequence analysis; transcriptomics; truffles; Show all 11 Subjects
- ... The results originated in the frame of the genome sequencing project of the black truffle of Périgord (Tuber melanosporum) were published in 2010. Taking advantages from the sequencing project, which included automatic and manual annotation steps, specific studies were developed, in order to focus on specific gene categories (e.g. cell wall-related genes, carbohydrate metabolism, environmental res ...