Jump to Main Content
- Wrobel, Kazimierz, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Food analytical methods 2018 v.11 no.10 pp. 2835-2846
- acetone; atomic absorption spectrometry; calibration; canned fish; copper; crystallization; cyclohexanes; data collection; droplets; evaporation; least squares; mercury; models; pH; prediction; silver
- ... In this work, a procedure for the determination of mercury and copper in canned tuna samples is presented, based on the extraction of their respective dithizone complexes and quantification by conventional MALDI-TOFMS with the aid of partial least square regression (PLS2). Methanolic dithizone solution (1 ml, 0.01% m/v) containing Ag(I) as internal standard was added to the calibration solutions a ...
- Wrobel, Kazimierz, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Food analytical methods 2015 v.8 no.4 pp. 864-872
- Agave tequilana; barrels; chemical composition; cleaning; detection limit; gallic acid; homovanillic acid; ion exchange chromatography; mass spectrometry; raw materials
- ... Tequila is elaborated from Agave tequilana Weber blue variety and it is commercialized at different stages of aging. Chemical composition of this product has often been addressed; however, data on phenolic compounds are scarce. In this work, a high-performance liquid chromatography–electrospray ionization-ion trap mass spectrometry (HPLC–ESI-ITMS) procedure has been established for the determinati ...