Jump to Main Content
- Liu, Liqiang; Suryoprabowo, Steven; Zheng, Qiankun; Song, Shanshan; Kuang, Hua
- Food and agricultural immunology 2017 v.28 no.5 pp. 767-778
- acetamiprid; apples; cross reaction; cucumbers; immunoaffinity chromatography; monoclonal antibodies; screening; thiacloprid
- ... An immunochromatographic strip was developed for detection of acetamiprid (AC) and cross-reactivity with thiacloprid (TC) in cucumber and apple samples. This detection system was developed based on a sensitive and specific monoclonal antibody produced in our laboratory. Under optimized conditions, the cut-off limits of the test strip for AC were found to be 1 and 0.25 ng/mL for TC in phosphate-buf ...
- Chen, Yuling; Li, Jing; Lu, Ping; Hu, Deyu; Xue, Wei; Ding, Xiaoyan
- Food and agricultural immunology 2017 v.28 no.5 pp. 904-915
- agrochemicals; crops; cucumbers; detection limit; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; high performance liquid chromatography; inhibitory concentration 50; rapid methods; rice; soil; tobacco; tomatoes; viruses
- ... Dufulin (DFL) is a potent, new-generation agrochemical that protects crops, such as tobacco, from viruses. Herein, for the first time, we developed a sensitive and specific polyclonal antibody-based indirect competitive enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ic-ELISA) to detect DFL residues in samples. The assay showed high sensitivity and specificity to DFL, with a half maximal inhibitory concentrati ...