Jump to Main Content
- Liu, Liqiang; Suryoprabowo, Steven; Zheng, Qiankun; Song, Shanshan; Kuang, Hua
- Food and agricultural immunology 2017 v.28 no.5 pp. 767-778
- acetamiprid; apples; cross reaction; cucumbers; immunoaffinity chromatography; monoclonal antibodies; screening; thiacloprid
- ... An immunochromatographic strip was developed for detection of acetamiprid (AC) and cross-reactivity with thiacloprid (TC) in cucumber and apple samples. This detection system was developed based on a sensitive and specific monoclonal antibody produced in our laboratory. Under optimized conditions, the cut-off limits of the test strip for AC were found to be 1 and 0.25 ng/mL for TC in phosphate-buf ...
- Kong, Dezhao; Xie, Zhengjun; Liu, Liqiang; Song, Shanshan; Kuang, Hua
- Food and agricultural immunology 2017 v.28 no.5 pp. 754-766
- cell fusion; citrinin; corn; detection limit; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; immunization; immunoaffinity chromatography; inhibitory concentration 50; monoclonal antibodies; rapid methods; rice; screening; wheat
- ... A sensitive and specific anti-citrinin (anti-CIT) monoclonal antibody 1F2 was obtained following immunization and cell fusion. An indirect competitive enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay was developed with a 50% inhibitory concentration of 0.761 ng/mL and a limit of detection of 0.089 ng/mL. The recovery rates for CIT-spiked cereals (maize, wheat, and rice) ranged from 112% to 123%. A lateral-flow i ...