Jump to Main Content
- Chen, Yuling; Li, Jing; Lu, Ping; Hu, Deyu; Xue, Wei; Ding, Xiaoyan
- Food and agricultural immunology 2017 v.28 no.5 pp. 904-915
- agrochemicals; crops; cucumbers; detection limit; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; high performance liquid chromatography; inhibitory concentration 50; rapid methods; rice; soil; tobacco; tomatoes; viruses
- ... Dufulin (DFL) is a potent, new-generation agrochemical that protects crops, such as tobacco, from viruses. Herein, for the first time, we developed a sensitive and specific polyclonal antibody-based indirect competitive enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ic-ELISA) to detect DFL residues in samples. The assay showed high sensitivity and specificity to DFL, with a half maximal inhibitory concentrati ...
- Kong, Dezhao; Xie, Zhengjun; Liu, Liqiang; Song, Shanshan; Kuang, Hua
- Food and agricultural immunology 2017 v.28 no.5 pp. 754-766
- cell fusion; citrinin; corn; detection limit; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; immunization; immunoaffinity chromatography; inhibitory concentration 50; monoclonal antibodies; rapid methods; rice; screening; wheat
- ... A sensitive and specific anti-citrinin (anti-CIT) monoclonal antibody 1F2 was obtained following immunization and cell fusion. An indirect competitive enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay was developed with a 50% inhibitory concentration of 0.761 ng/mL and a limit of detection of 0.089 ng/mL. The recovery rates for CIT-spiked cereals (maize, wheat, and rice) ranged from 112% to 123%. A lateral-flow i ...