Jump to Main Content
- Caballero, Daniel; Antequera, Teresa; Caro, Andres; Duran, Ma Luisa; Perez-Palacios, Trinidad
- Food and bioprocess technology 2016 v.9 no.4 pp. 699-708
- correlation; equations; ham; magnetic resonance imaging; prediction; sensory evaluation; sensory properties; texture
- ... In this study, data mining technique was applied on computational texture features obtained from the analysis of magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) of hams, with the main objective of determining sensory attributes of dry-cured ham non-destructively. For that, fresh and dry-cured hams were scanned and then the MRI images were analyzed by three methods of computational texture features. Data mining w ...
- Lee, Kyung-Min; Herrman, Timothy J.
- Food and bioprocess technology 2016 v.9 no.4 pp. 588-603
- Raman spectroscopy; chemometrics; corn; correlation; data collection; fumonisins; linear models; physicochemical properties; prediction; regression analysis; screening; spectral analysis
- ... The potential and limitation of surface-enhanced Raman spectroscopy (SERS) method was investigated to develop an accelerated spectroscopic method as an alternative analytical technique to commonly used wet chemical methods for fumonisin analysis in maize. SERS spectral difference among groups of ground maize samples with different concentrations of fumonisins more clearly reflected the level of fu ...