Jump to Main Content
- Zhu, Xinhua; Guo, Wenchuan; Kang, Fei; Kong, Fanrong; Zhu, Qiang
- Food and bioprocess technology 2016 v.9 no.12 pp. 2092-2102
- algorithms; chemometrics; dairy protein; dielectric spectroscopy; least squares; milk; models; prediction; protein content
- ... To investigate the feasibility of dielectric spectroscopy in determining the protein content of raw fresh milk, the dielectric spectra of dielectric constant and loss factor were obtained on 145 raw cow’s milk samples at 201 discrete frequencies from 20 to 4500 MHz using a network analyzer and an open-ended coaxial-line probe. It was found that in below 1000 MHz, there was positive linear relation ...
- Lee, Kyung-Min; Herrman, Timothy J.
- Food and bioprocess technology 2016 v.9 no.4 pp. 588-603
- Raman spectroscopy; chemometrics; corn; correlation; data collection; fumonisins; linear models; physicochemical properties; prediction; regression analysis; screening; spectral analysis
- ... The potential and limitation of surface-enhanced Raman spectroscopy (SERS) method was investigated to develop an accelerated spectroscopic method as an alternative analytical technique to commonly used wet chemical methods for fumonisin analysis in maize. SERS spectral difference among groups of ground maize samples with different concentrations of fumonisins more clearly reflected the level of fu ...