Jump to Main Content
- Álvarez, Ana; Poejo, Joana; Matias, Ana A.; Duarte, Catarina M.M.; Cocero, María José; Mato, Rafael B.
- Food and bioproducts processing 2017 v.106 pp. 162-170
- grape pomace, etc ; anthocyanins; antioxidants; bioactive properties; microwave radiation; microwave treatment; polyphenols; sugars; Show all 8 Subjects
- ... Microwave assisted extraction advantages are widely recognised. However, its implementation at industrial scale is restricted due to microwave limitations. In this work, a microwave pretreatment is proposed as an easy scale-up alternative for grape pomace polyphenol extraction, especially for anthocyanins. The double effect of this pretreatment on extraction yield and on product richness is assess ...
- Dalagnol, Luíza M.G.; Dal Magro, Lucas; Silveira, Vitória C.C.; Rodrigues, Eliseu; Manfroi, Vitor; Rodrigues, Rafael C.
- Food and bioproducts processing 2017 v.105 pp. 197-204
- grape must, etc ; Vitis vinifera; anthocyanins; antioxidant activity; bioactive compounds; color; methodology; mixing; polygalacturonase; total soluble solids; ultrasonics; Show all 11 Subjects
- ... In this work the effects of ultrasound (US), mechanical stirring (MS) and nine commercial enzyme preparations (EP) were investigated on Vitis vinifera Cabernet Sauvignon must extraction (GME). Yield, quality parameters and bioactive compounds were analyzed for individual and combined extraction techniques. The EP Zimopec PX5® presented the best results at the concentration of 1.0Ug−1 of pectinase, ...