Jump to Main Content
- Melgar, M.J.; Alonso, J.; García, M.A.
- Food and chemical toxicology 2014 v.73 pp. 44-50
- Lactarius deliciosus, etc ; arsenic; diet; foods; mushrooms; people; provenance; risk; soil; toxicology; Spain; Show all 11 Subjects
- ... The levels of arsenic (As) in the main commercial species of mushrooms present in Galicia, in their growth substrates, and mushroom supplements have been analysed by ICP-MS, with the intention of assessing potential health risks involved with their consumption.The mean concentrations of As in wild and cultivated mushrooms was 0.27mg/kg dw, in mushroom supplements 0.40mg/kg dw, in soils 5.10mg/kg d ...
- Kalogeropoulos, Nick; Yanni, Amalia E.; Koutrotsios, Georgios; Aloupi, Maria
- Food and chemical toxicology 2013 v.55 pp. 378-385
- Lactarius deliciosus, etc ; Russula; Suillus; antioxidant activity; chelating agents; ergosterol; fatty acids; ferulic acid; polyphenols; principal component analysis; toxicology; wild edible mushrooms; Greece; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... Crude composition, fatty acids, sterols, total phenolic content (TPC), individual polyphenols and terpenic acids were determined in five wild edible mushrooms species (Lactarius deliciosus, Lactarius sanguifluus, Lactarius semisanguifluus, Russula delica, Suillus bellinii) from Lesvos Island, Greece. In addition, the DPPH scavenging capacity, the ferric ion reducing power (FRAP) and the ferrous io ...