Jump to Main Content
- Yuris, Anynda; Hindmarsh, Jason; Hardacre, Allan Keith; Goh, Kelvin Kim Tha; Matia-Merino, Lara
- Food chemistry 2019 v.284 pp. 67-72
- Platostoma palustre; amylopectin; amylose; carbon; gels; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; wheat starch
- ... The interaction between wheat starch and Mesona chinensis polysaccharide (MCP) was found to change the molecular mobility of the water and carbohydrate populations in starch-MCP gels, when measured using proton and carbon nuclear magnetic resonance relaxation methods. The starch and MCP mobilities appeared similar at a micron scale. However, at a distance of less than 5 nm could they be detected a ...
- Arpa, Çiğdem; Arıdaşır, Itır
- Food chemistry 2019 v.284 pp. 16-22
- atomic absorption spectrometry; cobalt; hydrophobicity; ions; liquid-phase microextraction; nickel; quaternary ammonium compounds; reference standards; solidification; standard deviation; vegetables
- ... In the proposed work an ultrasound assisted ion pair based surfactant-enhanced dispersive liquid–liquid microextraction (UA-IPSE-DLLME) with solidification of floating organic drop was studied for preconcentration and flame atomic absorption spectrometry (FAAS) determination of nickel and cobalt ions in vegetable and herb samples. Congo Red (CR) and didecyldimethyl ammonium chloride (DDMAC) were u ...