Jump to Main Content
- Sun, Qiaomei; Gan, Na; Zhang, Shuangshuang; Zhao, Ludan; Tang, Peixiao; Pu, Hongyu; Zhai, Yuanming; Gan, Ruixue; Li, Hui
- Food chemistry 2019 v.278 pp. 127-135
- computer simulation, etc ; Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; binding capacity; circular dichroism spectroscopy; hydrophobicity; ligands; microscopy; molecular dynamics; molecular weight; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; protein secondary structure; ultraviolet-visible spectroscopy; Show all 12 Subjects
- ... The binding properties between γ-lactone essences and HSA were investigated to explore interactional mechanism and influence of ligand side chains on binding via computer simulations, microscopy, and multiple-spectroscopies. Docking and molecular dynamics presented protein recognition mode with low fluctuations. NMR analysis revealed that the lactone ring of ligands was the main group bound to HSA ...
- Zhang, Bin; Cao, Hui-juan; Lin, Hui-min; Deng, Shang-gui; Wu, Hao
- Food chemistry 2019 v.278 pp. 482-490
- computer simulation, etc ; Litopenaeus vannamei; additives; alginates; cryoprotectants; crystals; electrostatic interactions; freezing; frozen shrimps; frozen storage; histology; hydrogen bonding; hydrophobicity; ice; molecular dynamics; myofibrils; presoaking; protein denaturation; sodium pyrophosphate; staining; texture; thawing; trehalose; Show all 23 Subjects
- ... Cryoprotective saccharides are widely accepted antifreeze additives that reduce thawing loss, maintain texture, and retard protein denaturation in frozen seafood. In this study, the inhibition effects of trehalose and alginate oligosaccharides on ice growth were investigated and compared with sodium pyrophosphate (Na4P2O7) treatment in peeled shrimp during frozen storage, especially the interactio ...