Jump to Main Content
- Abreu, Giselle Figueiredo; Borém, Flávio Meira; Oliveira, Luiz Fernando Cappa; Almeida, Mariana Ramos; Alves, Ana Paula Carvalho
- Food chemistry 2019 v.287 pp. 241-248
- green beans, etc ; Raman spectroscopy; beverages; coffee beans; monitoring; packaging; packaging materials; paper; principal component analysis; quality control; sensory evaluation; sensory properties; Show all 12 Subjects
- ... Raman spectroscopy was used to identify chemical changes associated sensory quality of coffee beans, for natural and pulped natural coffee stored in different packaging. The green beans of natural coffee and pulped natural coffee were stored in three types of packaging materials in a commercial warehouse. Sensory analyses were performed, and Raman spectra were collected after 0, 3, 6, 9, 12, and 1 ...
- Liu, Chujiao; Yang, Qian; Linforth, Robert; Fisk, Ian D.; Yang, Ni
- Food chemistry 2019 v.272 pp. 251-257
- green beans, etc ; Coffea arabica; Coffea canephora; acetic acid; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; headspace analysis; heat treatment; odor compounds; odors; particle size distribution; principal component analysis; pyrazines; roasting; soaking; solid phase microextraction; Show all 15 Subjects
- ... Green Robusta beans were subjected to pre-treatment with the aim of reducing the perceived aroma difference between Arabica and Robusta coffee. Treatment was a short soaking procedure with varying concentrations of acetic acid (up to 5%). Samples were subjected to thermal treatment (roasted) and ground to a standardised particle size distribution. Aroma compounds were evaluated by headspace analys ...