Jump to Main Content
- Kalogiouri, Natasa P.; Aalizadeh, Reza; Thomaidis, Nikolaos S.
- Food chemistry 2018 v.256 pp. 53-61
- Olea europaea, etc ; ant colonies; apigenin; chemometrics; cultivars; databases; extra-virgin olive oil; information processing; luteolin; oleocanthal; principal component analysis; screening; vanillic acid; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... An optimized and validated LC-ESI-QTOF-MS method with an integrated non-target screening workflow was applied in the investigation of the metabolomic profile of 51 Greek monovarietal extra virgin olive oils (EVOOs) from the varieties: Manaki, Ladoelia, Koroneiki, Amfissis, Chalkidikis and Kolovi. Data processing was carried out with the R language and XCMS package. A local database consisting of 1 ...
- Tekaya, Meriem; El-Gharbi, Sinda; Chehab, Hechmi; Attia, Faouzi; Hammami, Mohamed; Mechri, Beligh
- Food chemistry 2018 v.239 pp. 664-670
- Olea europaea, etc ; carotenoids; chlorophyll; fatty acid composition; fruits; leaves; linoleic acid; lipid content; long term effects; mannitol; oleic acid; olive oil; olives; oxidative stress; polyphenols; rock phosphate; wastewater; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... The objectives of this study were to determine the long-term effects of agronomic application of olive mill wastewater (OMW) with rock phosphate (RP) in a field of olive trees, on olive fruits and oil quality. The results revealed that olive fruits of OMW-RP amended plants had higher contents of polyphenols and mannitol indicating that agronomic application of OMW with RP generated an oxidative st ...