Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: xiang?
- Fu, Xiong, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Food chemistry 2016 v.212 pp. 453-459
- X-radiation; X-ray diffraction; capillary electrophoresis; crystal structure; differential scanning calorimetry; granules; potato starch; potatoes; scanning electron microscopy; starch; surface area
- ... Native potato starch (PS) granules were separated into three size fractions: larger than 30μm (P-L), 15–30μm (P-M), and smaller than 15μm (P-S). The morphological and crystalline structure of fractionated potato starches were investigated by light and scanning electron microscopy (SEM), X-ray diffraction (XRD) and differential scanning calorimetry (DSC). The P-L fraction showed ellipsoidal shape a ...
- Fu, Xiong, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Food chemistry 2016 v.205 pp. 170-177
- Linum usitatissimum; antioxidant activity; antioxidants; biochemical pathways; biosynthesis; diet; flavonoids; gene expression regulation; genes; germination; humans; lignans; linseed
- ... Flaxseed is one of the richest seed sources of lignan and other bioactive compounds. The present study characterized lignan biosynthesis and potential health benefits in flaxseeds during 10-day germination. The transcription levels of lignan biosynthesis, along with variation of bioactivities, including cellular antioxidant activity and antiproliferative activity of flaxseed sprouts during germina ...