Jump to Main Content
- Klimczak, Inga; Gliszczyńska-Świgło, Anna
- Food chemistry 2015 v.175 pp. 100-105
- dehydroascorbic acid, etc ; ascorbic acid; beverages; detection limit; drugs; fruit juices; high performance liquid chromatography; quantitative analysis; rapid methods; ultra-performance liquid chromatography; Show all 10 Subjects
- ... Ultra performance liquid chromatography (UPLC) and high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) methods for determination of ascorbic acid (AA) and total AA (TAA) contents (as the sum of AA and dehydroascorbic acid (DHAA) after its reduction to AA) in fruit beverages and in pharmaceutical preparations were compared. Both methods are rapid: total time of analysis was 15 and 6min for HPLC and UPLC ...
- Mazurek, Artur; Jamroz, Jerzy
- Food chemistry 2015 v.173 pp. 543-550
- dehydroascorbic acid, etc ; ascorbic acid; bioactive properties; detection limit; food analysis; high performance liquid chromatography; uncertainty; vitamin content; Show all 8 Subjects
- ... In food analysis, a method for determination of vitamin C should enable measuring of total content of ascorbic acid (AA) and dehydroascorbic acid (DHAA) because both chemical forms exhibit biological activity. The aim of the work was to confirm applicability of HPLC–DAD method for analysis of total content of vitamin C (TC) and ascorbic acid in various types of food by determination of validation ...