Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: xiang?
- Fu, Xiong, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Food chemistry 2015 v.168 pp. 302-310
- arabinose; corn starch; enthalpy; galacturonic acid; gelatinization; pasting properties; response surface methodology; rheometers; sugar beet pulp; temperature; thermal properties
- ... Pectin-enriched material (PEM) was extracted from sugar beet pulp using subcritical water combined with ultrasonic-assisted treatment. Optimisation of the reaction parameters for maximum extraction yield of PEM was carried out using response surface methodology. Optimum modification conditions were as follows: liquid/solid ratio 44.03, extraction temperature 120.72°C, extraction time 30.49min and ...
- Fu, Xiong, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Food chemistry 2015 v.186 pp. 54-62
- Crataegus pinnatifida; antioxidant activity; chlorogenic acid; disease prevention; epicatechin; epidemiological studies; fruits; procyanidins; vegetables
- ... It is evident from various epidemiological studies that consumption of fruits and vegetables is essential to maintain health and in the disease prevention. Present study was designed to examine phenolic contents and antioxidant properties of three varieties of Crataegus pinnatifida (Chinese hawthorn). Shanlihong variety exhibited elevated levels of total phenolics and flavonoid contents, including ...