Jump to Main Content
- Liu, Chengmei, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Food chemistry 2015 v.188 pp. 658-663
- beta-lactoglobulin; cattle; fluorescence; fluorescence emission spectroscopy; glycation; mass spectrometry; molecular weight; nystose
- ... Our previous work indicated that the antigenicity of bovine β-lactoglobulin (β-LG) decreased after conjugation with fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS) which was related to its conformational changes. In attempt to unravel further changes of β-LG antigenicity, nystose (GF3) and 1F-β-fructofuranosyl nystose (GF4) of FOS were used to investigate the relationship between conformation and antigenicity. The ...
- Liu, Chengmei, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Food chemistry 2015 v.175 pp. 16-24
- bile salts; bovine serum albumin; digestion; encapsulation; free fatty acids; gastrointestinal system; health foods; health services; hydrolysis; in vitro digestion; industry; ionic strength; lipolysis; pepsin; zeta potential
- ... This study examined the stability of liposomes loaded with negatively charged protein (bovine serum albumin, BSA) during in vitro digestion. Zeta-potential and morphology measurements confirmed that BSA-loaded liposomes were successfully prepared, with an encapsulation efficiency of around 34%. The encapsulated BSA and the integrity of the liposomes remained unchanged with time when the liposomes ...