Jump to Main Content
- Kılınç, Ersin; Çelik, Kadir Serdar; Bilgetekin, Havin
- Food chemistry 2018 v.242 pp. 533-537
- Sudan dyes; acetonitrile; carbon nanotubes; desorption; high performance liquid chromatography; ketchup; maghemite; magnetism; nanoparticles; pH; tomato sauce
- ... Hybrid nanostructures composed of γ-Fe2O3 (maghemite) and carboxylated-multi walled carbon nanotube (cMWCNT) were used for the magnetic solid phase extractions and determination of Sudan I, II, III, IV, Para Red, Sudan Black B and Sudan Red 7B in chili products. High performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) was employed for the measurements. Limit of quantification (LOQ) values were found in the r ...
- López, Patricia; Pereboom-de Fauw, Diana P.K.H.; Mulder, Patrick P.J.; Spanjer, Martien; de Stoppelaar, Joyce; Mol, Hans G.J.; de Nijs, Monique
- Food chemistry 2018 v.242 pp. 443-450
- acetonitrile; analytical methods; baked goods; codeine; formic acid; laws and regulations; morphine; pH; papaverine; seeds; thebaine; Germany; Netherlands
- ... A straightforward method to determine the content of six opium alkaloids (morphine, codeine, thebaine, noscapine, papaverine and narceine) in poppy seeds and bakery products was developed and validated down to a limit of quantification (LOQ) of 0.1mg/kg. The method was based on extraction with acetonitrile/water/formic acid, ten-fold dilution and analysis by LC-MS/MS using a pH 10 carbonate buffer ...