Jump to Main Content
- Carla M. Teglia; Lucia Gonzalo; María J. Culzoni; Héctor C. Goicoechea
- Food chemistry 2019 v.273 pp. 194-202
- acetonitrile; air; albendazole; chemometrics; chloramphenicol; eggs; enrofloxacin; liquid chromatography; liquid-phase microextraction; methanol; methylene chloride; nicarbazin; pH; sodium phosphate; solidification; solvents; trimethoprim; veterinary drugs; zinc sulfate
- ... Two extraction strategies for albendazole, chloramphenicol, trimethoprim, enrofloxacin, oxitetracycline and nicarbazin in egg were optimized for its quantitation by liquid chromatography. First, two designs were built to find out the optimized condition for the air assisted-dispersive liquid-liquid microextraction based on solidification of organic drop: a fractional factorial and a central compos ...
- Ning Xu; Jing Dong; Yibin Yang; Yongtao Liu; Qiuhong Yang; Xiaohui Ai
- Food chemistry 2018 v.269 pp. 442-449
- Megalobrama amblycephala; acetonitrile; albendazole; centrifugation; detection limit; eel; levamisole; liquid chromatography; liquids; magnesium sulfate; mebendazole; metabolites; muscles; quantitative analysis; shrimp; sodium chloride; tandem mass spectrometry; tissues; turtles
- ... A liquid chromatography–tandem mass spectrometry quantitative method was developed for determining mebendazole and its metabolites, albendazole and its metabolites, and levamisole in muscles of bluntnose black bream, shrimp, eel and turtle based on modified QuEChERS methodology. The method included 2 g of the muscle matrix with 10 mL acetonitrile, and 0.8 g of magnesium sulphate and 0.2 g of sodiu ...