Jump to Main Content
- Carla M. Teglia; Lucia Gonzalo; María J. Culzoni; Héctor C. Goicoechea
- Food chemistry 2019 v.273 pp. 194-202
- acetonitrile; air; albendazole; chemometrics; chloramphenicol; eggs; enrofloxacin; liquid chromatography; liquid-phase microextraction; methanol; methylene chloride; nicarbazin; pH; sodium phosphate; solidification; solvents; trimethoprim; veterinary drugs; zinc sulfate
- ... Two extraction strategies for albendazole, chloramphenicol, trimethoprim, enrofloxacin, oxitetracycline and nicarbazin in egg were optimized for its quantitation by liquid chromatography. First, two designs were built to find out the optimized condition for the air assisted-dispersive liquid-liquid microextraction based on solidification of organic drop: a fractional factorial and a central compos ...
- Yuanyuan Wang; Xiaowei Li; Zhiwen Zhang; Shuangyang Ding; Haiyang Jiang; Jiancheng Li; Jianzhong Shen; Xi Xia
- Food chemistry 2016 v.192 pp. 280-287
- acetonitrile; benzimidazoles; chloramphenicol; detection limit; ionization; isotopes; liquid chromatography; metabolites; milk; monitoring; nitroimidazoles; sodium chloride; solid phase extraction; tandem mass spectrometry; veterinary drugs
- ... A sensitive, confirmatory ultra-high performance liquid chromatography–tandem mass spectrometric method was developed and validated to detect 23 veterinary drugs and metabolites (nitroimidazoles, benzimidazoles, and chloramphenicol components) in bovine milk. Compounds of interest were sequentially extracted from milk with acetonitrile and basified acetonitrile using sodium chloride to induce liqu ...