Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: lucas?
- Vaclavik, Lukas, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Food chemistry 2018 v.241 pp. 51-59
- Aepyceros melampus; Maillard reaction products; acrylamides; alpha-chlorohydrin; atmospheric pressure; esters; flavor; frying; frying oil; potato chips; potatoes; pyrazines; rapeseed oil; temperature
- ... This research was focused on a critical assessment of vacuum frying as a technology enabling minimization of acrylamide formation in potato crisps and reducing undesirable chemical changes that occur in frying oil at high temperatures. The potato slices were fried in rapeseed oil under vacuum at 125°C and atmospheric pressure at 165°C. The experiments were performed on two potato varieties, Saturn ...
- Vaclavik, Lukas, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Food chemistry 2015 v.173 pp. 290-297
- acrylamides; baking; biscuits; data analysis; heat treatment; ingredients; ionization; least squares; mass spectrometry; methanol; models; prediction; principal component analysis; recipes
- ... The objective of this study is the evaluation of the potential of high-throughput direct analysis in real time–high resolution mass spectrometry (DART–HRMS) fingerprinting and multivariate regression analysis in prediction of the extent of acrylamide formation in biscuit samples prepared by various recipes and baking conditions. Information-rich mass spectral fingerprints were obtained by analysis ...