Jump to Main Content
- Heimler, Daniela, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Food chemistry 2002 v.79 no.3 pp. 337-342
- Lactuca sativa; air; caffeic acid; glycosides; greenhouses; high performance liquid chromatography; kaempferol; leaves; lettuce; phenol; polyphenols; quercetin
- ... Lactuca sativa L. plants (cv. Audran) developed in greenhouse or in open air, were analysed for their polyphenol compounds (caffeic acid derivatives, quercetin and kaempferol glycosides) to verify whether these two different growing environments affected both the qualitative and quantitative phenol patterns. The lettuce extracts from greenhouse and open-air samples were compared and directly analy ...
- Gomes, Daniela, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Food chemistry 2009 v.114 no.3 pp. 1019-1027
- cultivars; loquats; Eriobotrya japonica; food analysis; fruit composition; fruit quality; phenolic compounds; antioxidant activity; leaves; flavonoids; free radical scavengers
- ... Leaves and fruits (peel and flesh) of six improved cultivars ('Mizuho', 'Néctar de Cristal', 'Mizauto', 'Mizumo', 'Centenária' and 'NE-3') of loquat (Eriobotrya japonica Lindl.) were studied for their phenolic composition and antioxidant capacity. The analysis by HPLC-DAD-ESI-MS/MS allowed the identification of 18 compounds (8 hydroxycinnamic acid derivatives and 10 flavonoid glycosides). The quan ...