Jump to Main Content
- Hou, Zhiqiang; Zhao, Liang; Wang, Yongtao; Liao, Xiaojun
- Food chemistry 2019 v.294 pp. 557-564
- Rosa roxburghii, etc ; Castanea; antioxidant activity; circular dichroism spectroscopy; digestive system; electrophoresis; enthalpy; fluorescence; fluorescence emission spectroscopy; high pressure treatment; hydrophobicity; light scattering; particle size distribution; superoxide dismutase; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... Superoxide dismutase (SOD) is an important enzyme with antioxidant function. The activity of purified SOD from chestnut rose was increased by 22.23–38.02% after high pressure processing (HPP, 100–500 MPa/0–20 min/30–50 °C). The properties of SOD induced by high pressure were studied by means of electrophoresis, dynamic light scattering, enthalpy and surface hydrophobicity, circular dichroism and f ...
- Wang, Lei; Zhang, Bin; Xiao, Jie; Huang, Qiang; Li, Chao; Fu, Xiong
- Food chemistry 2018 v.249 pp. 127-135
- Rosa roxburghii, etc ; alpha-amylase; alpha-glucosidase; arabinose; cosmetics; emulsifying properties; foaming; foaming properties; foods; fruits; fucose; galactose; glucose; glycemic effect; hypoglycemic agents; mannose; polysaccharides; proteins; temperature; uronic acids; viscoelasticity; water solubility; xylose; Show all 23 Subjects
- ... Water-soluble polysaccharides (RTFP) were extracted from Rosa roxburghii Tratt fruit by hot water method. The physicochemical, functional, and hypoglycemic properties of RTFP were investigated. The results revealed that RTFP mainly contained carbohydrates (63.79 ± 0.73%, g/g), uronic acids (14.8 ± 0.06%, g/g), and proteins (4.10 ± 0.58%, g/g). RTFP was composed of arabinose, galactose, glucose, ma ...