Jump to Main Content
- Cámara, M.A., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Food chemistry 2017 v.229 pp. 172-177
- absorption; acetonitrile; acute toxicity; average daily intake; bioavailability; blanching; dietary exposure; freezing; fungicides; health effects assessments; in vitro studies; insecticides; liquid chromatography; mass spectrometry; maximum residue limits; risk; stomach; washing; zucchini; Spain
- ... A field study was carried out on the dissipation of three insecticides and three fungicides during the freezing of zucchini. A simultaneous residue analysis method is validated using QuEChERS extraction with acetonitrile and CG–MS and LC–MS analysis. The residues detected after field application never exceeded the established maximum residue limits. The processing factors calculated (fresh product ...
- Cámara, M.A., et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Food chemistry 2015 v.170 pp. 401-406
- beta-ionone; citronellol; decanoic acid; famoxadone; fenhexamid; fermentation; grapes; kresoxim-methyl; maximum residue limits; quinoxyfen; red wines; succinic acid; trifloxystrobin; volatile compounds
- ... The influence of six fungicides (famoxadone, fenhexamid, fluquinconazole, kresoxim-methyl, quinoxyfen and trifloxystrobin) on the volatile composition of red wines obtained from inoculated fermentation was studied. Although treatments were carried out under critical agricultural practices (CAP), the residues in the wines were below their maximum residue limit (MRL). Ethyl decanoate was the compoun ...