Jump to Main Content
- Guo, Xiaoming, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Food chemistry 2019 v.283 pp. 73-82
- chemometrics; foods; heat; liquid chromatography; mass spectrometry; metabolites; metabolomics; odors; principal component analysis; taste; tea; variance
- ... The taste and aroma quality of Tieguanyin tea fluctuate seasonally and yearly. However, the compounds responsible for the seasonal and year variations of metabolic pattern and its sensory quality are far from clear. 60 Tieguanyin tea samples harvested in different years and seasons were analyzed by ultraperformance liquid chromatography–quadrupole time-of-flight mass spectrometry (UPLC–Q-TOF/MS) a ...
- Guo, Xiaoming, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Food chemistry 2015 v.182 pp. 64-71
- calcium; calcium oxalate; coprecipitation; emulsifying; emulsifying properties; ethanol; ions; pH; pectins; solvents; sugar beet
- ... Effects of precipitation modes on the co-precipitation of insoluble oxalates particles during the purification of sugar beet pectins (SBP) from the extract were investigated. It was observed that soluble oxalate ions formed insoluble oxalate salts with calcium and precipitated with pectins during ethanol precipitation as pH of the medium increased and the solvent changed from water to ethanol–wate ...