Jump to Main Content
- Iacomini, M., et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Food chemistry 2012 v.134 no.4 pp. 2257-2260
- bioactive properties; macrophage activation; macrophages; mice; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; peaches; polysaccharides; pulp
- ... Pulp from peaches contained polygalacturonic acid and arabinogalactan as main polysaccharides, which were isolated and characterised. The polygalacturonic acid (AE-CWI) contained 95% GalA and its ¹³C NMR spectrum showed signals at δ 98.9, 78.0, 71.4, 69.1, 68.4, and 175.1 from C-1, C-4, C-5, C-3, C-2, and C-6 respectively, from (1→4)-linked α-GalpA units. Methylation-MS analysis of carboxy-reduced ...
- Iacomini, M., et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Food chemistry 2008 v.111 no.3 pp. 531-537
- acetic acid; anti-inflammatory activity; galactans; dose response; Lentinula edodes; mushrooms; chemical structure; analgesic effect
- ... Cold aqueous extraction of basidiocarps (fruiting bodies) of the edible mushroom Lentinus edodes (shiitake) gave rise to a heteropolysaccharide, whose chemical structure, antinociceptive and anti-inflammatory properties were determined. Its chemical structure was based on monosaccharide composition, methylation analysis, and NMR spectroscopy (¹H, ¹³C, HSQC, HSQC-TOCSY, HSQC-NOESY, and coupled HMQC ...